Simply and efficiently collect and analyze Apache server log files
SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM) makes it simple to analyze Apache server logs to gather data to help you improve and protect your hosted websites.
- Analyze Apache server log data in a centralized location
- Monitor logs and view possible errors, abuse traffic, hackers, and more
- View malicious activity and immediately react to attacks on your Apache server
Use real-time, in memory Apache server event log correlation to immediately troubleshoot security breaches and other vital issues
SolarWinds Security Event Manager provides real-time Apache server log correlation that you can use to immediately troubleshoot and investigate security and performance issues.
- Identify performance issues or security breaches with real-time, in-memory correlation
- Use 700+ built-in event correlation rules right out of the box
Use less external storage for Apache logs with a high-performance, high-compression data model
SolarWinds Security Event Manager uses an advanced data model for storage of Apache logs that lets you use less external storage for your logs.
- Store data at up to a 60:1 ratio
- Store massive amounts of log data in a centralized location
- Eliminate the need for external storage hardware
Search Apache logs quickly and easily to get to the root cause of anomalies
SolarWinds Security Event Manager gives you advanced IT search functionality for your Apache logs, making it easy to find that needle in a haystack.
- Use root cause analysis on events to achieve more effective log monitoring
- Explore your data visually to identify problems even when you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for
- Search a range of data, from high-level events and key terms to detailed log data
Take advantage of a do-it-yourself virtual appliance deployment model with node-based licensing
SolarWinds Security Event Manager virtual appliance deployment allows you to be “live by lunch” without the need for expensive consultants.
- Fast and easy virtual appliance deployment
- Simple to understand node-based licensing model