Perform real-time aggregation and correlation of log data from Squid proxy software
SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM) collects, correlates, analyzes, and stores log data from your Squid proxy software. Squid logs are a valuable source of information about Squid workloads and performance. The logs record not only access information, but also system configuration errors and resource consumption (e.g., memory, disk space).
- Configure Squid proxy software to log events to SolarWinds LEM
- Configure rules to receive notifications in the event of suspicious URL attempts
- Nearly 700 out-of-the-box correlation rules
Automate SolarWinds SEM to receive log data from Squid proxy. Perform real-time log normalization and correlation to easily and quickly identify anomalies, errors, and warnings that are registered in the Squid log files.
SquidGuard Access Block Log
Configure SolarWinds SEM to collect log data from SquidGuard, a free URL redirector that allows using blacklists with Squid proxy software.
Real-time log data search and root cause analysis of your Squid logs
SolarWinds SEM gives you advanced IT search functionality that enables you to perform forensic analysis on Squid events and achieve more effective log monitoring.
- Monitor Squid proxy server logs to track website access control, authorization, and the logging environment that helps develop web proxy and content serving applications
- Perform quick and easy root cause analysis of your Squid log data using SolarWinds LEM’s advanced intelligent IT search options that help you explore and analyze data using various in-built analytical search tools
- View both raw data from event logs and normalized and correlated data side by side for comparison
- Quickly perform forensic analysis on events to determine what really happened before, during, and after the event