Sort and Filter Cisco® CallManager Call Detail Records (CDRs) to Monitor VoIP Call Performance
Need a simple and easy way to monitor VoIP call quality performance and know when and why calls fail? SolarWinds free Call Detail Record Tracker makes it easy to track the performance of VoIP calls by searching, filtering, and sorting Cisco CallManager call detail records. With this easy-to-use free tool, you get all the insight you need into key call quality metrics including jitter, latency, packet loss, and MOS. With Call Detail Record Tracker you can sort and filter CDRs based on call time, call status, termination reason, phone number, phone IP, and more! This way you quickly know when and why calls fail and don’t have to worry about your CEO’s conference calls failing anymore!
Call Detail Record Tracker Highlights:
- Retrieve call detail records from CallManager
- Load up to 48 hours of CDR data and search, filter, and sort CDRs
- Supports Cisco CallManager 7.x and 8.x
filter, and sort call detail records
Need Additional VoIP Call Monitoring and Troubleshooting?
While Call Detail Record Tracker lets you retrieve and search call detail records from a single call manager, what if you want to do additional monitoring and troubleshooting of VoIP calls? Add a free trial of SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager to your download and you’ll have the ability to correlate individual call detail records with WAN performance to get a better understanding of how VoIP call quality and network performance are related. Get advanced monitoring and troubleshooting in an affordable, easy-to-use software solution.
With SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager you can:
Learn More » Try VoIP & Network Quality Manager »
- Troubleshoot VoIP call performance by correlating CDRs with WAN performance
- Monitor and alert on VoIP call performance metrics including jitter, latency, packet loss, and MOS
- Search and filter call detail records by call origin/destination, call region, calling/receiving number, call status, or call quality metrics from multiple call managers
- Customizable VoIP monitoring dashboards
- Call signaling chart view
- VoIP capacity planning