SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor
Monitor over 100 Exchange Performance Metrics in one Intuitive Dashboard
SolarWinds® AppInsight for Exchange automates routine data collection tasks, provides alerts, and dashboards with key Exchange performance metrics.
- One dashboard that provides current and historical performance for over 100 metrics to include storage, replication status, and mailbox database capacity
- Intuitive dashboards with expert guidance on how to identify and resolve your performance issues
- Comprehensive Exchange monitoring for all elements that could impact email performance, including server hardware, OS, virtual environment, database, and more
- Deploy in hours, see results in minutes
Download SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor free trial and proactively respond to Exchange issues before users call the help desk.
Why Server & Application Monitor?
Top 5 Reasons to Download Server & Application Monitor
- Unexpected Value: Monitoring, alerting, reporting & asset inventory for over 150 applications
- Agentless monitoring: Get Exchange performance monitoring up & running today
- Easy deployment: Automatically scan and discover your server infrastructure
- No guessing: Built-in best practices for optimal thresholds
- Enterprise scalability: Proven to scale to >5,000 servers
Exchange Server Monitoring Capabilities
Plan for Exchange mailbox database capacity
Server & Application Monitor provides quick visibility into mailbox database size, including volume usage, transaction log size, and file size. This helps determine overall capacity constraints. Users can drill into individual mailbox details to determine if a large mailbox should be moved to another database to balance capacity.
Proactive mailbox management
Quickly view top mailbox offenders—largest mailboxes or percent quota used—and drill into historical mail usage patterns, including attachment sizes and synced mobile devices. Quickly search for mailboxes by user. Alert users directly when they’re about to exceed size threshold with actionable information—size of attachments, what to do, etc.
Removal of dormant mailboxes
View dormant/inactive mailboxes to free up database capacity (great for migrant users like education institutions, companies that use contractors, or large companies)
Alert on Exchange performance
SolarWinds Exchange monitoring tool provides details on database copy status, failover alerts, replication status/alerts, and other performance metrics, such as storage I/O. In addition, Exchange admins can leverage advanced alerts. Setup alerts to instantly notify end-users how to reduce their mailbox size with mailbox details like number and size of attachments. This automation can save Exchange admins several hours and leaves the responsibility of size reduction on the user.
Monitor Critical Performance Metrics
SolarWinds Exchange management and monitoring provides IT and Exchange admins complete information to monitor Exchange Server to include: Database copy status, Database file size, Mailboxes processed/second, Users by messages sent and by quota used, RPC requests & latency, Connection count, DAG details, Database cache size, Exchange event logs, Replication status, and I/O Database latency.
Do-it-yourself deployment in less than an hour
Within minutes of installation, the application discovery engine in Server & Application Monitor automatically scans your servers, discovers applications, and assigns out-of-the-box monitoring templates. No agents are needed, so deployment and maintenance is a breeze!