Whether you are an experienced DBA
or a developer with limited database responsibility, Database Performance Analyzer makes it easy to solve complex database issues and optimize application response times.
Using an intuitive interface, DBAs, developers, and IT operations teams can easily get a comprehensive view of performance and expert advice for effective database tuning. Database Performance Analyzer shows how every aspect of the system affects performance: SQL Statements, server resources, storage I/O, virtualization layers, and the configuration of the database engine.
This visibility streamlines the process of locating complex performance issues, and delivers expert advice, drastically simplifying the process of database performance optimization. Performance DBAs can drill deeper to gain even greater insight, correlations, and advanced analysis leveraging all the power of Multi-Dimensional Performance Analysis™.
Database Performance Analyzer is the Tool of Choice for Performance DBAs for performance tuning
- Historic trending — Perform forensics to understand performance over days, months, or years
- Baselines and reports — Identify anomalies in production
- Proactive optimization — Get out of fire-fighting mode, get more out of your database, and reduce hardware investment requirements
- Optimize Databases Anywhere — Accelerate databases on-premise, in the cloud, and in virtualized environments. Learn More
- NEW in v9.1 — Deploy directly on AWS. Learn More