SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor
Citrix® XenApp™ Monitoring
SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor helps you proactively pinpoint performance issues and bottlenecks with your XenApp application.
- Monitor network performance, ICA session, and Presentation Server performance
- Proactive notifications for detecting and diagnosing issues before they’re reported by users
- Infrastructure monitoring to include server hardware health and virtual machine performance
Citrix XenApp monitoring—download SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor free trial now!
Why Server & Application Monitor?
Top 5 Reasons to Download Server & Application Monitor
- Monitor all application components—servers, virtual layer, and critical applications, such as XenApp, XenDesktop®, Exchange Server™, and Active Directory®
- Easily customize alerts, reports, and dashboards for your enterprise-wide needs
- Use baselines to compare performance and alert when apps start having issues
- Great value for money—monitoring, reporting, alerting, and asset inventory in one product
- Easy tool for collaborating across server, Web, database, and application teams
Citrix XenApp Performance Monitoring
Monitor XenApp Servers
Server & Application Monitor (SAM) leverages out-of-the-box monitors to ensure high availability of XenApp versions 5 to 6.5. Get visibility to Citrix Presentation Server™ and ICA® Session performance, and Citrix IMA & Licensing metrics, and XenApp service status.
Deep Insights into XenApp Performance with Out-of-the-box Dashboards
Visualize current and historical performance and availability of XenApp components to include: critical services, License check-in/check-out response time, application resolutions/sec, and datastore statstics.
Determine Optimal Thresholds Using the Threshold Baseline Calculator
Server & Application Monitor offers expert templates for Citrix XenApp that help you determine what to monitor and provides expert knowledge of what to do when a performance threshold is crossed. Set static thresholds based on best practices, or generate statistical thresholds from baseline performance.
Perform Root-Cause Analysis
The Dynamic Service Groups in Server & Application Monitor organize and monitor complex, multi-tiered applications, provides ways to aggregate status data from individual servers and applications, and identifies root-cause performance degradation.