Server & Application Monitor integrates with System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012, SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor, and Storage Manager for end-to-end infrastructure monitoring.
- Extend Microsoft® System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) visibility by integrating alerts for applications and network elements through the SolarWinds
System Center Management Pack
- View performance monitoring data for network devices, applications, storage, and servers in a single unified console
- Visually track, alert, and report on the overall health of the application infrastructure
- Quickly determine whether a problem stems from an application error or a network, storage, or hardware issue
When used together, SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor, Storage Manager, and Network Performance Monitor deliver an end-to-end view into network, server, storage, and application performance through an integrated Web console. Not only will you get a single pane of glass for all of your monitoring data, you’ll also love the intuitive charts, graphs, tables, alerting, top 10 lists, and reporting views that Server & Application Monitor shares with other SolarWinds products.
By delivering an integrated, unified console, our application & server monitoring software enables you to visually track the overall health of the application and server infrastructure and quickly troubleshoot issues by identifying whether the problem stems from an application, server, storage, or network issue.
With SolarWinds SAM, you won’t have to run multiple point products or toggle between screens to view the application and network data you need to troubleshoot problems.
Using the SolarWinds Management Pack, you can also visualize application alerts coming from Server & Application Monitor, Network Performance Monitor, and Web Performance Monitor in System Center Operations Manager 2012. There are several benefits to adding Server & Application Monitor to your SCOM environment:
- Save time creating custom application monitors using the SolarWinds Wizard.
- Deploy monitoring for new applications in just minutes. SolarWinds provides built-in monitoring for more than 150 applications. With Server & Application Monitor, you don’t need to seek out multiple Management Packs from various vendors—you can get all the application support you need with SolarWinds.