Simply and efficiently collect and analyze Apache server log files
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) makes it simple to analyze Apache server logs to gather data to help you improve and protect your hosted websites.
- Analyze Apache server log data in a centralized location
- Monitor logs and view possible errors, abuse traffic, hackers, and more
- View malicious activity and immediately react to attacks on your Apache server
Use real-time, in memory Apache server event log correlation to immediately troubleshoot security breaches and other vital issues
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager provides real-time Apache server log correlation that you can use to immediately troubleshoot and investigate security and performance issues.
- Identify performance issues or security breaches with real-time, in-memory correlation
- Use 700+ built-in event correlation rules right out of the box
Use less external storage for Apache logs with a high-performance, high-compression data model
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager uses an advanced data model for storage of Apache logs that lets you use less external storage for your logs.
- Store data at up to a 60:1 ratio
- Store massive amounts of log data in a centralized location
- Eliminate the need for external storage hardware
Search Apache logs quickly and easily to get to the root cause of anomalies
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager gives you advanced IT search functionality for your Apache logs, making it easy to find that needle in a haystack.
- Use root cause analysis on events to achieve more effective log monitoring
- Explore your data visually to identify problems even when you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for
- Search a range of data, from high-level events and key terms to detailed log data
Take advantage of a do-it-yourself virtual appliance deployment model with node-based licensing
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager virtual appliance deployment allows you to be “live by lunch” without the need for expensive consultants.
- Fast and easy virtual appliance deployment
- Simple to understand node-based licensing model