Real-time collection, correlation, and analysis of TriCipher Identity and Authentication Management System log and event data
Leverage SolarWinds Security Event Manager’s (SEM) collection of TriCipher log and event data to monitor system authentication logs and to protect web applications and enterprise portals, the people that use them, and the business processes that flow through them against fraud and identity theft.
- Automatically collects, classifies, normalizes, and aggregates all TriCipher log data
- Provides real time intelligence for improved IT operations and security
- Nearly 700 built-in correlation rules
Automatically respond to user access and encryption breaches
SolarWinds Security Event Manager includes Active Response technology to automate incident response in real-time. Automatically perform responsive actions when network security is threatened with breaches and unauthorized access.
SolarWinds SEM’s built-in Active Responses include:
- Create, disable, or delete user accounts and user groups
- Enable or disable domain user accounts, local user accounts, or Windows machine accounts
- Kill processes by ID or name
- Log users off
- Remove user-defined group elements
- Reset user account passwords
- Restart or shutdown machines
Real-time, in-memory, non-linear, cross-domain, and multi-dimensional correlation of TriCipher log data
SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM) provides advanced event correlation so you’ll know immediately if there is an issue with your TriCipher Identity and Authentication Management System.
- Perform multiple event correlation, including the unique ability to set independent thresholds for activity per event, or group of events. This enables you to understand relationships between different activities like the number of user logon failures and denied traffic counts, etc.
- Leverage non-linear event correlation so that you don’t have to build rules for every ordering permutation
- Get access to field-level data for event correlation rules
Quickly and easily generate TriCipher regulatory compliance reports
SolarWinds Security Event Manager makes it easy to generate system compliance reports and provide graphical summaries.
- 300+ built-in templates that satisfy requirements for PCI DSS , GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA, and more
- Customize out-of-the-box reports to meet your organization's specific needs
- Produce graphical summaries to enhance your high level reports