This SolarWinds Federal webinar explains how SolarWinds® Network Configuration Manager (NCM) can be used to help improve network configuration compliance with agency or other standards, including DISA STIGS, RMF, NIST FISMA, HIPPA, etc. It starts with a review of how Network Configuration Manager helps identify vulnerabilities and non-compliant configurations. Then, it shows how NCM’s new multi-device baseline feature can be used to apply baselines to multiple nodes. It reviews new NCM baseline functionality, including a more streamlined configuration differential viewer, as well as baseline drift reports.
Federal Sales Engineers demonstrate how to assess network vulnerabilities and leverage automation to standardize on compliant configurations. They also demonstrate establishing a configuration baseline, how to apply the baseline to other nodes, as well as how to leverage baselines to monitor configuration drift and report on policy violations.
From the webinar recording, you will learn about:
Increasing visibility into configuration drift
- Establishing multi-device baselines
- Identifying and resolving configuration drift
- Improving drift management
Helping ensure networks are compliant with regular network audits
- Monitoring and auditing network devices from a single view
- Tracking unauthorized and erroneous configuration changes
- Automating inventory reporting and policy violation scans