Monitor, report and analyze network flows
Capture Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow®, and Huawei NetStream™ data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom and for what purpose using SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Monitors network traffic by capturing flow data from network devices, including Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, sFlow®, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, and Huawei NetStream™
- Identifies which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth and highlights the top talkers’ IP addresses
- Connects the dots for your traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols, to application names you can easily recognize
Network Flow Monitoring Highlights
- See what's going on at-a-glance and drill down into problems areas, exploring traffic patterns and device performance
- Look at traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes so you can drill down to the moment when something happened and investigate the source of issues like excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic
- Utilize advanced application mapping to gain valuable insight into which applications are consuming the most network bandwidth
- Create and share personalized views of network traffic
- Ensure that your traffic prioritization policies are effective with our Class-Based Quality of Service (CBQoS)
- Receive an instant alert notification when an interface exceeds its utilization threshold, including a list of top talkers
- Enables you to quickly drill-down into traffic on specific network elements, using multiple views to get the perspective you need
View network traffic on a single page with easy drill-down capability
- Spot potential problems quickly with top ten views that are included out-of-the-box
- Get to the root of bandwidth issues with an intuitive point-and-click interface
- Identify network-wide top talkers and top applications so you always know who is using the most bandwidth
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer delivers a traffic analysis dashboard that offers a simple, summarized view of your network traffic on a single page with easy drill-down capability. See what’s going on at-a-glance and drill down into problems areas, exploring traffic patterns and device performance.
Investigate and Isolate Unexpected Application Traffic and Excessive Network Flow Utilization
With SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), you can look at traffic patterns from months down to minutes, so you can drill down to the moment when something happened and investigate the source of issues like excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic.
Identify network traffic coming from common applications
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) tracks application traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and protocols to determine which applications are consuming the most bandwidth.
Create and Share Custom Network Traffic Views
- Set up network traffic views by Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow®, and Huawei NetStream™ data based on custom parameters
- Access the data most critical to your network instantly by saving or bookmarking personalized views
- Quickly save network traffic views to the menu bar
- Share key views as links with co-workers to facilitate teamwork
- Build queries using any of the fields supported by NetFlow
With SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), you can set up and share custom network traffic views by filtering flow data based on custom parameters and instantly access the data most critical to your network.
Alert When Bandwidth Utilization Crosses Pre-Defined Thresholds
- Delivers an alert when interface bandwidth utilization crosses pre-defined thresholds
- Alert notifications include a list of “top talkers” and are specially formatted for mobile devices
- Simplifies troubleshooting by providing direct links to flow details from SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) events
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) allows you to easily configure interface utilization alerts to notify you when bandwidth consumption exceeds your defined threshold. Alert notifications even include a list of the top talkers on your network so that you can quickly pinpoint the bandwidth hogs.
View Out-of-the-Box or Customized Reports
Shipping with multiple built-in reports, SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) makes it painless to report on network traffic data over specific time periods or by network segment. SolarWinds NTA includes several out-of-the-box reports including:
- Top 100 Applications
- Top 100 Conversations
- Top 100 Conversations including applications
- Top 20 Traffic Destinations By Domain
- Top 20 Traffic Sources By Domain
- Top 5 Protocols
- Top 5 Traffic Destinations By IP Address Group
- Top 5 Traffic Sources By IP Address Group
- Top 50 Endpoints
- Top 50 Endpoints by Unique Partners
- Top 50 Receivers
- Top 50 Receivers by Unique Partners
- Top 50 Transmitters
- Top 50 Transmitters by Unique Partners
A simple interface makes it easy to customize built-in reports and allows the creation of completely customized NetStream reports. Plus, with SolarWinds NTA, it’s easy to schedule and automatically generate reports for delivery to management on a weekly basis.