Analyze, monitor, and report on network bandwidth
Capture Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, sFlow®, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, and Huawei NetStream™ data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom, and for what purpose using SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Monitors network traffic by capturing flow data from network devices, including Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow®, and Huawei NetStream™
- Identifies which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth and highlights IP addresses of bandwidth hogs
- Changes your traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols to application names you can easily recognize
Network Bandwidth Monitoring Highlights
- See what's going on at a glance and drill down into problems areas, exploring traffic patterns and device performance
- Utilize advanced application mapping to gain valuable insight into which applications are consuming the most network bandwidth
- Look at traffic patterns from minutes to days to months so you can drill down to the moment something happened and investigate the source of issues like excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic
- Ensure that your traffic prioritization policies are effective with our Class-Based Quality of Service (CBQoS)
- Create and share personalized views of network traffic
- Receive an instant alert notification when an interface exceeds its utilization threshold, including a list of top talkers
- Quickly drill down into traffic on specific network elements, using multiple views to get your preferred perspective
Create and view out-of-the-box or custom reports for Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow®, and Huawei NetStream™
Create, run, and schedule reports for Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow®, and Huawei NetStream™ data. SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) makes it painless to report on network traffic data over specific time periods or by network segment since it ships with multiple built-in reports.
A simple interface makes it easy to customize built-in reports and allows the creation of completely customized reports. Plus, with NTA, it’s easy to schedule and generate reports automatically for delivery to management on a weekly basis.
- Delivers an alert when interface bandwidth utilization crosses pre-defined thresholds
- Simplifies troubleshooting by providing direct links to flow details from SolarWinds Network Performance (NPM) events
- Alerts include a list of “top talkers” and are specifically formatted for mobile devices