Monitor, report, and analyze Cisco NetFlow data
Capture Cisco NetFlow data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how, by whom, and for what purpose the corporate network is being used – all with SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth and highlight the IP addresses of the top talkers
- Connect the dots for your traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols to application names you can easily recognize
View network traffic in a single page with easy drilldown capability
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) delivers a traffic analysis dashboard that offers a simple, summarized view of your network traffic on a single page with easy drilldown capability. See what’s going on at a glance and drill down into problem areas, exploring traffic patterns and device performance.
- Spot potential problems quickly with included top-10 views
- Get to the root of bandwidth issues with an intuitive point-and-click interface
- Identify network-wide top talkers and top applications so you always know who is using the most bandwidth
Investigate and isolate excessive network bandwidth utilization and unexpected application traffic
Look at traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes so you can drill down to the moment something happened and investigate the source of issues like excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic.
Identify network traffic coming from common applications
Track application traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and protocols to determine which applications are consuming the most bandwidth.
Create and share custom network traffic views
Set up and share customer network traffic views by filtering NetFlow data based on custom parameters and instantly access the data most critical to your network.
- Set up network traffic views by Cisco NetFlow data based on custom parameters
- Access the data most critical to your network instantly by saving or bookmarking personalized views
- Share key views as links with co-workers to facilitate teamwork
- Quickly save network traffic views to the menu bar
- Build queries using any of the fields supported by NetFlow
Focus network traffic analysis on top users of network bandwidth
With SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), determine which flows are representative of the majority of bandwidth usage and store those flows while disregarding flow data from users and applications that have a negligible impact on the overall bandwidth. Boost overall performance of SolarWinds NTA up to 10 times when capturing flows that represent 95 percent of the total network traffic.
- Boost your traffic analysis performance by up to 10 times
- Focus your NetFlow traffic analysis on the users that hog the majority of network bandwidth
- Eliminate storing unnecessary network traffic data from users and applications that have virtually no impact on bandwidth usage
- Capture up to 95 percent of all network traffic in as little as four percent of the total amount of flow data
Create and view out-of-the-box or custom reports for Cisco NetFlow data
Create, run, and schedule reports for Cisco NetFlow data. Shipping with multiple built-in reports, SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) makes it painless to report on network traffic data over specific time periods or by network segment.
A simple interface makes it easy to customize built-in reports and also allows the creation of completely customized NetFlow reports. Plus, with SolarWinds NTA, it’s easy to schedule and generate reports automatically for delivery to management on a weekly basis.
- Delivers an alert when interface bandwidth utilization crosses pre-defined thresholds
- Includes a list of “top talkers” with alert notifications that are specially formatted for mobile devices
- Simplifies troubleshooting by providing direct links to flow details from SolarWinds Network Performance (NPM) events
NTA includes several out-of-the-box reports including:
- Top 100 Applications
- Top 100 Conversations
- Top 100 Conversations including applications
- Top 20 Traffic Destinations By Domain
- Top 20 Traffic Sources By Domain
- Top 5 Protocols
- Top 5 Traffic Destinations By IP Address Group
- Top 5 Traffic Sources By IP Address Group
- Top 50 Endpoints
- Top 50 Endpoints by Unique Partners
- Top 50 Receivers
- Top 50 Receivers by Unique Partners
- Top 50 Transmitters
- Top 50 Transmitters by Unique Partners