SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer is a free desktop tool that captures and analyzes NetFlow data in real time to show you exactly what types of traffic are on your network, where that traffic is coming from, and where it is going. If you are new to NetFlow, we’ve bundled another free tool with your download – NetFlow Configurator – to help you remotely configure NetFlow v5 via SNMP on supported Cisco® devices.
Put an end to complaints about the network being slow! With Real-time NetFlow Analyzer, you'll have the power to:
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and quickly remediate network slowdowns
- Easily identify which users, devices, and apps are consuming the most bandwidth
- Isolate inbound and outbound traffic by conversation, app, domain, endpoint, and protocol
- View traffic by type and specified time period
* SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer supports NetFlow v5 and records up to 60 minutes of NetFlow data.