MSP Software for Managed IT Service Providers: Benefits
Benefits for Managed IT Service Providers – MSPs
- Provide managed IT services across multiple customers, networks, and sites from a single console with scalable, cost-effective, and enterprise-class products
- Gain complete visibility and control of your customers' networks, applications, servers, virtualization, and storage environments
- Receive real-time alerts and notifications based on powerful, customizable alert engines supporting dynamic service groups and conditional group dependencies
- Remotely troubleshoot your customers' infrastructure using customizable, drill-down views from a single web console
- Customize your customers' views and permissions and limit visibility to their environment
- Provide your customers with proactive service & delivery reports customized specifically for their environments
- MSP branding opportunities to keep your company's brand in front of your customers
Ready to become a SolarWinds MSP Partner? Click here.
Need more information? View MSP FAQ Page
MSP Software for Managed IT Service Providers: Deployment Options
Deployment Options for Managed IT Service Providers – MSPs
Monitor your customer's network, applications, servers, storage and virtualization from your NOC with a centrally-deployed, single SolarWinds installation. Or, monitor in a distributed environment by deploying a SolarWinds installation at each of your customer's sites, then roll up the data with SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console (EOC) at your Network Operations Center (NOC).
Learn more about deployment options