Virtualized Application Performance Pack proactively monitors your entire virtualized environment to identify potential threats before end-users are affected.
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager delivers integrated VMware® and Microsoft Hyper-V® capacity planning, performance monitoring, VM sprawl control, configuration management, and chargeback automation; all in one awesomely affordable product that’s easy to download, deploy, and use.
- Performance & capacity dashboards simplify forecasting, detection & troubleshooting
- Capacity planning, trending & modeling for capacity limits & changes
- Identifies VM sprawl, helps you reclaim & optimize space & reduces licensing costs
- Track VM & host configurations over time & identify drift from your "gold standard"
- VDI dashboard monitors CPU, memory, disk & storage I/O contention
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor delivers agentless performance and availability monitoring, alerting, and reporting for hundreds of applications and server types. Within minutes of download and installation, you can start monitoring virtually any application, including Microsoft® Exchange, Active Directory®, Java®, and more. Server & Application Monitor also provides insight into environmental data, hardware status, and more.
- Monitors performance & user experience for virtually any application
- Monitors server OS & hardware faults across platforms – Windows®, UNIX®, Linux®, etc.
- Provides expert guidance on what to monitor, why to monitor it & optimal thresholds
- Includes customizable dashboards & reports showing trends, capacity & performance
- Automated alerts & warnings for server & application problems