Hyper9 Has Been Acquired By SolarWinds
SolarWinds, Inc. (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 97,000 customers worldwide, has acquired Hyper9.
Hyper9 Virtualization Manager is Now SolarWinds Virtualization Manager
Get Comprehensive Virtualization Management from VM to Spindle
- Real-time dashboards simplify forecasting, detection & troubleshooting of performance problems & capacity bottlenecks
- Identifies VM sprawl, helps you reclaim & optimize space & reduces licensing costs
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) dashboard monitors CPU, memory, disk & storage I/O contention
- Tracks VM & host configurations over time & identifies drift from your "gold standard"
- All the functionality & more of other leading virtualization management tools at a fraction of the cost
- Easy to download, deploy & use—start monitoring your VMs in less than an hour
Try Virtualization Manager for Free!
SolarWinds virtualization management software delivers unified capacity planning, VM sprawl control, performance monitoring, configuration management, and chargeback automation across your entire VMware® and Hyper-V® infrastructure. Download a free trial and start monitoring your VMs in less than an hour.
Learn More »
To get an online quote, click here and then select: VIRTUALIZATION MANAGER.