EminentWare Has Been Acquired By SolarWinds
SolarWinds, Inc. (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 97,000 customers worldwide has acquired EminentWare.
EminentWare Products Are Now SolarWinds Patch Manager
SolarWinds Patch Manager (formerly EminentWare) extends the capabilities of Microsoft WSUS and SCCM and delivers automated patching of Microsoft and 3rd-party applications.
- Reduce time from weeks to minutes for patching physical & virtual Windows® desktops & servers with pre-built, tested patches from vendors such as Adobe®, Apple®, Google®, Mozilla®, Oracle® & others
- Decrease security risks & service performance degradation by controlling when & where patches are applied
- Pass audits & demonstrate compliance with out-of-the-box reports & dashboard views
- Turn your WSUS or System Center Configuration Manager environment into a powerful patch management solution
- Patch Manager provides the best ROI with agentless architecture, mass scale, and ease of use – no scripting or professional services needed
The price for this kind of value is unexpected! Estimate your price with our on-line quote tool (view Patch Manager under Application and Server Management).
Try Patch Manager (formerly EminentWare) For Free!
See for yourself how SolarWinds Patch Manager (formerly EminentWare) makes it easy to perform third-party patch management on servers and workstations and enables you to leverage and extend the capabilities of Microsoft WSUS or SCCM to report, deploy, and manage third-party patches as well as Microsoft patches.
Learn More »
To get an online quote, click here and then select: APPLICATION AND SERVER MANAGEMENT.