Expand the provisioned disk size on VMware
The VMware appliance might allow thin provisioning to let you install with less than 200 GB of free disk space. SolarWinds Virtualization Manager stops collecting data when less than 1 GB of storage space remains. At that point, increase the available storage space, and change the provisioned size or the virtual hard disk.
- Increase the provisioned size of Hard disk 2 of the appliance.
- Run the vSphere client, and connect to the vCenter that hosts the appliance.
- Select the SolarWinds Virtualization Manager appliance, and edit the settings.
- Increase the Provisioned Size of Hard disk 2.
- Restart the appliance virtual machine.