Create a custom report
You can create a custom report based on a saved search query. In this example, a report is created of VMs with more than four snapshots.
- Run the
vm.snapshotSummaryCount:[4 TO *]search query.
- On the search results page, click Save as, provide the required information, and save the query.
- Click Reporting > All Reports > Queries.
- Select the saved query from the list, and click Create Excel Report.
- Provide the required information, and click Save.
- When the report is complete, click Download on the Report Schedules page.
Create a custom report by using dashboard reports
- Create a custom dashboard, as described in Create a dashboard.
- Click Create Dashboard Report, and provide the required information.
- Click Save.
Dashboard reports are published as PDF files. Some widgets on the dashboard are not printed in the report, such as maps or RSS feeds.