Display virtual entities that use the most resources
- Click Add Widget on a dashboard, and click Top-N.
- Enter a title and subtitle.
The subtitle is optional.
- Click Query, and select the entity type to display.
- Optionally, specify the search query to get the entities to display. You can specify if you want to see all the environment, or only a section of it.
- Select a sort field to determine how the results will be ordered.
- Click Column, and click + to select the columns to display in the widget.
- Optionally, click Graph, and select a graph to be included in the widget.
Widgets without graphs provide more space for results. Widgets with graphs display both the value of the consumed resource, and a historical chart about the consumption of the resource.
- Click Report, and specify the number of items to include when a report is created from the widget.
- Click Save.