Recommendations may include multiple steps that can individually take time, or require additional actions. If you need to cancel these recommendations, you can cancel a scheduled or running recommendations.
In the All Recommendations page, use the following tabs to cancel or rollback recommendations:
- Scheduled tab lists all future scheduled recommendations by custom entered date
- Running tab lists all active recommendations in-progress
- History tab lists completed and canceled recommendations, sortable by completion and execution time
The recommendation may trigger again if the issues persist that triggered it the first time. When triggered, you can review and manage the recommendation as needed.
Cancel a scheduled recommendation
A scheduled recommendation has not run yet. Canceling this recommendation will not cause issues for currently running steps.
- On the All recommendations page, select the Scheduled tab.
- Select the recommendation to cancel, and click Cancel the scheduled action(s).
- Confirm the cancellation.
The canceled recommendation is tracked in the history tab with a status message.
Cancel and revert a running recommendation
A running recommendation has completed any number of steps, working through each step until the procedure is complete. If you cancel a currently running recommendation, any completed actions are reverted.
- On the All recommendations page, select the Running tab.
- Select the recommendation to cancel, and then click Cancel & Revert.
When a running recommendation is canceled, any in-progress actions are stopped. Any actions completed to cancel the recommendation complete steps with displayed status. Any reverted actions display in a separate list with status.