Manage nodes in the Orion Web Console
If you manage a node in the Orion Web Console in addition to managing it in Virtualization Manager, you can:
- Monitor CPU, memory, virtual memory, response time, and latency.
- Assign custom properties to nodes.
Depending on the other Orion Platform products you own, you can get access to further resources.
If you use both SolarWinds NPM and Virtualization Manager, and manage a node in the Orion Web Console, you can:
- Apply Universal Device Pollers.
- Use Device Kits (with NPM v10.7).
- Pull routing table information.
If you use both SolarWinds SAM and Virtualization Manager, and manage a node in the Orion Web Console, you can:
- Poll the server hardware health of the ESX hosts.
- Collect asset inventory data for virtual machines and ESX hosts.
- Reboot the server from within the Orion Web Console.
- Use the Real-Time Event Log Viewer, the Real-Time Process Explorer, and the Service Control Manager.
- Use network interface monitoring (for Windows only).