Export search query results or lists
Generate data exports
- Select one or more items in the search results page or in the active list, and click Export.
- On the Data Export page, verify the selected objects. To modify the list of objects, click either Load list or Load search.
- Click Add Attribute, and select the attributes to export. You can add attributes one by one.
To save the selected set of attributes for later, click Save as.
To load a saved set of attributes or a default export template, click Load.
- After specifying all attributes, click Run Export.
- Enter the required details for the report, and click Run Export again.
Generate exports from a search query
- Enter a search query in the search field.
- After the query is executed, click Export Results.
- Follow Steps 2 to 5 of the previous procedure.