Enable debug level logging for troubleshooting
You can enable debug level logging for several categories of events. Reserve debug logging for troubleshooting to avoid filling up the disk.
- Click Setup > Advanced Setup > Server Logging.
- Select a logging category from the list.
View the log files
On Windows, the log file is located at
C:\Program files (x86)\Hyper9\Server\logs\hyper9.
On the appliance, you can access the log file from the maintenance website.
- Log in to the maintenance website of SolarWinds Virtualization Manager with your administrator credentials.
Typically, this is
IP_addressis the IP address of your appliance.
- Acknowledge the security certificate warning, and continue to the website.
- Click SolarWinds Mgmt > View Recent Log Activity.