If you already have alerts defined in Virtualization Manager, you can perform these additional actions.
View the available alerts
- Click Explore > Content.
- Open the By type accordion, and select Alerts.
Delete an alert
- Click Explore > Content, and search for the alert you want to delete.
- Select the alert, and click Delete.
Disable an alert
- Click Explore > Content, and select an alert.
- Click Open in the lower left to open the alert details page, and click Disable.
Evaluate an alert
You can evaluate an alert manually by saving your changes on the alert configuration page, or by clicking Evaluate now on the alert details page.