Worker Process Details
This resource provides details concerning the listed worker process. Clicking >> View Details will take you to Worker Process Statistic Monitor Details page for additional information.
- Monitored Process: Lists the process that is currently being monitored.
- Status: Displays the current status of the listed process. Possible statuses include Up, Down, Warning, Critical, Not Running, and Unknown.
- Running Copies: Displays the current number of worker processes associated with this Application Pool.
- Maximum Worker Processes: Displays the maximum number of allowed worker processes for this Application Pool.
- Process ID(s): Displays the process ID number for the processes associated with this Application Pool.
- CPU Load: Percentage of the CPU that the listed process is currently using.
- Physical Memory Load: RAM currently being used by the listed process.
- Virtual Memory Load: Virtual memory currently being used by the listed process.
- IOPS: Current amount of Input/Output data being processed per second.