This resource displays the virtual servers monitored by SolarWinds and also lists the individual virtual machines they host.
Add VMs from the Virtual Assets Resource
- Click the [+] next to any virtual server listed in the Virtual Assets resource to expand the list of virtual machines.
- Click a virtual machine that is not currently managed by SolarWinds. Unmanaged VMs are listed in italic type.
- Click Yes, Manage this Node.
- If the VM is not running VirtualTools, manually enter the IP address of the VM in the Hostname or IP Address field.
- Check any additional options required to monitor the VM, and then click Next.
- Follow the remainder of the Add Node wizard to completion, and then click OK, Add Node.