View the Asset Inventory dashboard
The Asset Inventory Dashboard is comprised of various resource modules and provides detailed insight about the selected asset. The dashboard information can be found on a separate sub-view tab.
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click My Dashboards > Home.
- Click any node to be taken to the Node Details page.
- With sub-views enabled, click the Asset Inventory tab.
All Asset Inventory resources contain a blue icon in the upper left-hand corner of the resource. This will allow you to better identify this as an Asset Inventory resource should you decide to place individual resources on different views.
Both the titles and subtitles of each resource can be changed by clicking Edit in the upper right-hand corner of any resource.
Resources for the Asset Inventory dashboard can be added and deleted by clicking Customize Page in the upper right-hand corner of the web console.
- If no information can be collected for a particular resource, that resource will become hidden for that node.
- Clicking the title of any resource will open that resource in a new window.