Users By Messages Sent
This resource shows metrics based on messages sent. The data can be sorted by clicking the headers of each column.
Hovering over any user in the User Name list will display detailed information about that user's mailbox in the tooltip. Clicking any database in the Database column will take you to the Database Details page for that database.
If there are no user mailboxes on a given database, this resources will disappear from the Mailbox Database Details page. If there are no user mailboxes in any of the active databases on an Exchange server, this resource will disappear from the Application Details page. User mailbox information is collected only once a day after midnight, local time. If Server Mailbox Accounts Statistics is disabled, this resource, as well as the Messages Sent and Messages Received charts on the Mailbox Details view, will disappear.
The following list defines each column of this resource:
- User Name: Name of the listed user.
- Sent Yesterday: Current number of messages sent yesterday for the listed user.
- Sent Last 7 Days: This is the total number of emails that have been sent in the last seven days.
- Sent Last 30 Days: This is the total number of emails that have been sent in the last 30 days.
- Last Accessed: Displays the date the listed mailbox was last accessed by the user
- Database: This is the database that contains the listed user's mailbox.