Users By Mailbox Size
This resource numerically and graphically shows metrics concerning mailbox size per user. The data can be sorted by clicking the headers of each column.
Hovering over any user in the User Name list will display detailed information about that user's mailbox in the tooltip. Clicking any database in the Database column will take you to the Database Details page for that database.
- If there are no user mailboxes on a given database, this resources will disappear from the Mailbox Database Details page.
- If there are no user mailboxes in any of the active databases on an Exchange server, this resource will disappear from the Application Details page.
- User mailbox information is collected only once a day after midnight, local time.
The following list defines each column of this resource:
- User Name: Name of the listed user.
- Mailbox Size: Total size of the listed mailbox that is currently being used by the user.
- % Quote Used: Graphically and numerically shows the percentage used of the listed mailbox.
- Attachment Size: This is the total size of all emails that have an attachment. This includes the body of the email as well as any attachments.
- Attachment Count: Shows the number of email messages that contain attachments, as opposed to the actual number of attachments contained in each email.
Note: The maximum number of email messages with attachments that can be reported is 10,000.
- Last Accessed: Displays the time and date the listed mailbox was last accessed by the user.
- Database: This is the database that contains the listed user's mailbox.
For more information, see Attachment extensions acknowledged by AppInsight for Exchange.