Schedule tasks to be stopped using the Unmanage Scheduling utility
The Unmanage Scheduling Utility can be found by clicking Start > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features > Unmanage Scheduling Utility.
Schedule tasks to be stopped
- Select either New Task or open an existing task by clicking Edit Task, then click Add Items.
- Click on the Web tab and select the items you want to schedule to be stopped by checking the check box next to the item name.
- Click Add, then select the length of time you would like the selected item to be stopped.
- Click OK. Optionally, click Save Task to save your selections.
View the schedule details of a selected item
- Check the item and its details will appear in the Task Item Properties pane.
- You can change the settings of the item's schedule by selecting an item and clicking Set Duration.
- You can delete an item from the unmanage schedule by selecting it and clicking Delete Checked Items.
It is possible to create a conflict of schedules if you choose the same item to be stopped using both the web console and the Unmanage Scheduling Utility with different durations.