Transaction Log Disk Input and Output
This resource provides details concerning the status of the current transaction log disk I/O of database copies being monitored by the application.
- File Path: Path to the transaction log directory.
- Volume: Displays the name of the listed volume.
- Disk Queue Length: Displays the length of the disk queue of the listed volume.
- Total IOPS: Displays the total number of Input/Output operations per second of the listed volume.
- Latency: Numerically displays the average time the disk transfers took to complete, in seconds.
- Exchange Server: Displays the name of the listed Exchange Server.