The Top XX Processes by Virtual Memory resource provides a customizable top list of monitors listed by highest virtual memory usage on this node. Only Windows service and WMI process monitors return virtual memory values.
This resource is used throughout SAM views:
- Resource on the Orion Application Summary page: displays the top virtual memory consuming processes taking place within your entire environment.
- Resource on the Node Details page: displays to top virtual memory consuming processes specific to application(s) running on the node.
Percentage color thresholds are defined as follows:
- Green from 0% to 79%
- Yellow from 80% to 89%
- Red from 90% to 100%
You can manage the resource through the following:
- Click the monitor name to navigate to the SolarWinds SAM Monitor Details page.
- Click the application name to navigate to the SolarWinds SAM Application Details page.
- Click the network node name to navigate to the Node Details Page.
- Click Edit to change the title, the subtitle, the number of monitors to display, and the filter.
Removing XX from the title removes dynamic inclusion of the defined maximum number of monitors from the resource title.