The Top XX Processes by CPU Load resource provides a customizable top list of monitors listed by heaviest CPU load on this node. Only Windows service and process monitors return CPU load values.
This resource is used throughout SAM views:
- Resource on the Orion Application Summary page: displays the top CPU processes taking place within your entire environment.
- Resource on the Node Details page: displays to top CPU processes specific to application(s) running on the node.
Percentage color thresholds are defined as follows:
- Green from 0% to 79%
- Yellow from 80% to 89%
- Red from 90% to 100%
Only Windows service and process monitors return CPU load values.
- Click the monitor name to navigate to the SolarWinds SAM Monitor Details page.
- Click the application name to navigate to the SolarWinds SAM Application Details page.
- Click the node name to navigate to the Node Details page.
- Click Edit to change: the title, the subtitle, the maximum number of monitors to display, and the filter.
Removing XX from the title removes dynamic inclusion of the defined maximum number of monitors from the resource title.