Top Page Requests by Average Server Execution Time
This resource displays the top 20 page requests by average server execution time. The Average Server Execution Time is the average time of all page requests of the same type based on the URL stem. (The URL stem is part of a dynamic URL that separates the URL request from the query parameters. This is typically located before the question mark.)
By clicking Edit, you can change the number of URLs this resource displays. The data can be sorted by clicking the headers of each column.
Important: This resource is only shown when AppInsight for IIS is being polled via an Agent. It will not appear if the node is being polled via SNMP or WMI. Additionally, when the IIS log format is missing the required fields, this resource appears to be missing information. If this is the case, either enable the following fields through the IIS manager, or disable this component entirely. The fields that need to be enabled are: Date, Time, URI Query, Client IP Address, and Method in the WCW3 format. For more information, see Monitor with Orion agents in SAM. Logging must be enabled. The W3C or IIS log format should be configured on the IIS server.
- This resource is specific to the IIS site. Another instance of this resource is available at the application level for all sites.
- IIS logging must be enabled. The W3C or IIS log format should be configured on the IIS server.
- Site: Displays the site name with which the URL is associated. Clicking the arrow to the left of the site name brings up detailed information about the listed web request (URL), including the following:
- Verb: Displays the web request action performed. Example verbs shown in this column are GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD, DELETE, OPTIONS, and CONNECT.
- Request Date: Displays the date and time of the client web request.
- Elapsed Time: Displays the amount of server time that was needed to fulfill the listed request.
- Client IP: Displays the IP address of the client computer for the listed request.
- URL Query: Displays the query parameters associated with client's web request. If no query parameters were specified in the request, this field will be blank.
- URL: Displays the URL stem of the listed request.
- Average Server Execution Time: Displays the average time of all page requests of the same type based on the URL stem.