Top 10 Tables by Size
This resource displays the current database tables in order based on size. If the Warning or Critical thresholds is breached, the color of the bar chart changes from green to yellow or red, respectively.
- Name: Displays the name of the listed table of the current database.
- Size: Displays the size of the listed table of the current database.
- % Used by Index: Displays the percentage of the table space used by the index.
- Total Row Count: Displays the total number of rows in the listed table of the current database.
The performance counter, Top Tables for Database, is used to provide metrics for this resource. This counter is not listed in the resource; however, the thresholds can be changed.
Change thresholds for the Top Tables for Database performance counter
- From the Database Details view, locate the Database Details resource and click Edit in the Management field.
- Locate the Top Tables for Database performance counter and click [+] to expand the counter and reveal the counter details.
- Click Override Template and adjust the thresholds to suit your needs.
- When done, click Submit.