This resource shows the status of all monitored sites of the current IIS application.
- Name: Displays the name of the listed site in addition to the current performance status as indicated by the icon. Clicking the name of the site takes you to the Site Details page.
- State: Displays the current state of the listed site. Possible states include: Stopped, Started, Stopping, and Starting.
- Connections: Displays the current number of connections for the listed sites.
- Response Time (Avg): Displays the average response time of the listed site in milliseconds.
- Start Mode: Displays how the listed site begins running. The ServerAutoStart property indicates if the server instance should start automatically when the server is powered on. This property is reset automatically when a server instance is stopped or restarted to maintain the state across service restarts.
You can search for a site by entering text in the Search field and clicking Search.