This resource provides details concerning the current site.
- Site Name: Displays the name of the current site.
- Site State: Displays the current state of the listed site. States reported are: Stopped, Started, Stopping, and Starting.
- Start Automatically: This indicates whether or not the server instance should start automatically when the service is started.
- URL: These are the URLs that can access the current site (e.g.: http://www.solarwinds.com, http://www.solarwinds.net).
- Application Pool: Displays the name of the current application pool.
- Physical Path: Displays the folder location of the associated site.
- Log file Path: Displays the folder location of the log file for the current site.
- Limit Bandwidth Usage: Displays the maximum network bandwidth to which the web site traffic is throttled.
- Connection Time-Out: Displays, in seconds, the elapsed time needed for a timeout to occur of the current site.
- Limit Number of Connections: Displays the number of connections this site is limited to.