Scan for applications to monitor
You can scan for applications to monitor as added nodes through the Scan Nodes for Applications page. SAM scans your network for applications. Select applications from the displayed list to add as monitored nodes.
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > SAM Settings > Scan Nodes for Applications.
- Select nodes by clicking [+] to expand the node groups, then select the nodes you want to scan, and then click Next.
- Select applications to find, and then click Next.
- Enter the credentials for the servers you are scanning, and then click Start Scan.
- Click View SAM Summary Page, then click View results after the SAM scan is complete.