Configure AppInsight for IIS on nodes
For existing nodes currently managed in the Orion Web Console, you can add AppInsight to the node through the Node Details page. Or you can automatically add AppInsight during Discovery.
Before adding, review the AppInsight for IIS requirements and permissions.
You can also quickly and easily configure AppInsight for IIS during Discovery.
- On the Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > Add a Node.
- Complete the information on the Define Node step, and then click Next.
- On the Choose Resources step in the Add Node Wizard, select AppInsight for IIS.
- Click Next and complete the wizard as instructed.
Navigate to the All Applications resource and click your AppInsight for Exchange application.
Enter your Exchange credentials when prompted, and click Configure Server.
Locate your IIS node and add AppInsight for IIS:
- Navigate to the Node Details view by clicking any node.
From the Management resource, click List Resources.
Select Microsoft IIS to enable AppInsight for IIS data collection. When done, click Submit.
- Navigate to the All Applications resource to verify the addition by clicking the Applications tab in the web console.
- Click on the newly added AppInsight for IIS application in this view and then enter your IIS credentials when prompted.
Once your credentials are entered, click Configure Server.
- Click Configure Server to complete.
For more information, see: