Quality of Experience Application Stats
This resource lists all monitored applications with QoE-related statistics that are currently collected over time. Click [+], as necessary, to fully expand the list of monitored applications and nodes.
The grouping criterion is selected on the Edit Resource view for this resource, as indicated in the following procedure:
To modify the node listing:
- Click Edit.
- Edit the chart Title and Subtitle, as appropriate.
Note: Leave the Subtitle field blank for automatic grouping.
- Select an appropriate Selected Time Period.
- Click Submit.
The following procedure configures a monitored application.
To configure a monitored application:
- Click Manage.
- Applications are only listed if there are monitored nodes. You must first add a QoE Network or Server Sensor before you can enable any applications.
- Applications listed with the Enabled/Disabled toggle "ON" are currently being monitored on at least one node.
- Applications can be disabled (the Enabled/Disabled toggle "OFF") which means that no traffic for the application is currently collected on any node.
- Select the application you want to edit, and then click Edit.
- Edit the Application Name and Description, as desired.
- Using the Enabled/Disabled toggle, confirm that the application is enabled or disabled, as desired.
- Select desired options for the Category, Risk Level, and Productivity Rating of the application.
- Edit the URL Filter, as needed.
Note: The URL filter specifies the HTTP application traffic to monitor. Changing the hostname or URL conditions changes the provided example accordingly. For example, selecting Hostname contains changes the help text to http://*...*/path/page.html. Any text you enter will be included in the filter where the ellipses (
…) appears, as indicated in the following example.
- Click Next.
- On the Configure Data Collection page, choose the node(s) you want to monitor for this type of traffic.
Note: Only nodes that have already been specified as nodes to monitor on the Manage QoE Nodes page will appear in this list.
- Click Next.
- Review your choices on the Summary page, and then click Finish.