This resource provides detailed information about the processors associated with the node.
- Some IBM nodes may not provide processor information which results in missing information from this resource.
- If a monitored computer is running the Solaris operating system, processor information will not be available in this resource.
Important: Data for the number of cores will not be available for computers running Windows Server 2003 unless the following Microsoft hotfix is applied: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932370.
- Processor: Lists the processors associated with the selected node.
- Manufacturer: Displays the manufacturer of the listed processor.
- Speed: Displays the current speed of the listed processor in gigahertz.
- Cores: Displays the number of cores (CPUs) within the listed processor.
- Threads: Displays the number of threads (concurrent processes) per core.
- Model: Displays the processor manufacturing technology and design generation for the listed processor.
- Stepping: Displays the revision number of the listed processor.