The Multiple Object Chart resource allows you to simultaneously view data for multiple objects on the same chart. Objects may be on the same node or on different nodes. Clicking Edit allows you to configure the characteristics of a selected multiple objects chart.
Add the Multiple Object Chart to the home page
- On the Web Console, click Customize Page .
- Click the green [+] to the right of where you want to add this chart.
- From Add Resources to SolarWinds Home Summary page, select and expand Multiple Series Charts.
- Check Multiple Object Chart, and then click Submit, and then click Done.
Configure the Multiple Object Chart
- Once the chart is on your Home Summary page, click Edit.
- From this page, you can have multiple options to choose from, including:
- Title: This allows you to change the title of your chart.
- Subtitle: This allows you to add a subtitle to your chart.
- Choose Objects: This allows you to choose the type of objects to display from the drop down menu provided. You can remove an object from the list by clicking the red X to its right.
- Select a Chart: This allows you to chart various aspects of what you intend to monitor.
- Choose Objects: Click the Select SolarWinds Object button to choose which objects you want charted based on your selection in step iii.
- Limit Series: Checking this box and setting the number of series limits the number of items displayed on the chart to the specified amount.
- Show Sum in Data Series: This allows you to chart the total of the other objects graphed and is represented by its own plot line.
- Time Period: This allows you to set the range displayed on the chart.
- Sample Interval: This allows you to set the interval that this chart is updated.