You can add a specific URL as a monitored node. All usage and performance displays as a node with details pages of collected data.
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > Add a Node.
- Enter the Hostname or IP Address you want to monitor (for example, www.google.com).
- Select External Node: No Status, and then click Next.
- From the Show only: drop-down, select Web Pages.
- Check Web Link and select Inherit credentials from Template.
- Click Test, and then click Next.
- On the Change Properties page, make any changes, and then click OK, Add Node.
- Navigate to the Node Details page to review the results. To do this, click My Dashboards > Home, and then drill down to your specific node in the All Nodes resource.