This resource provides details about the current user's mailbox.
The following list defines each field of this resource:
- User Logon Name: User's domain account name.
- Display Name: Name of the listed user as it is displayed as a mailbox.
- Mailbox Database: Displays the database that contains the listed mailbox as well as the server that contains the database. The colors of the displayed icons display the status of the object the icon represents.
- Type: Lists the role of the listed mailbox.
- Organizational Unit: This is the location of the User’s Active Directory account within the Active Directory tree.
- Primary SMTP Address: This is the primary email address for a user. A user can have secondary email addresses which routes mail to the same mailbox.
- Mailbox Size:
- Total Size: Current size of all mailbox items shown numerically and as a percentage with a bar graph.
- Total Items: Total number of mailbox items in the listed mailbox.
- Attachment Size: Shows the total size of those email messages that include attachments, including the email message body.
- Attachment Count: Shows the number of email messages that contain attachments, as opposed to the actual number of attachments contained in each email.
- Last Polled: The time and date the listed mailbox was polled for information.
- Last Logged On: The time and date the listed user logged in to the mailbox.
- Mailbox Last Modified: The time and date the listed mailbox was last modified.
- Alias: The legible name for the listed user's email address.
- Mailbox Limits:
- Issue Warning: Displays the size limit of the mailbox before it issues a usage warning.
- Prohibit Send: Displays the size limit of the mailbox when it is no longer able to send emails.
- Prohibit Send and Receive: Displays the size limit of the mailbox when it is no longer able to send or receive emails.
For more information, see Attachment extensions acknowledged by AppInsight for Exchange.