This resource provides detailed information about the current logical volumes associated with the node. Volumes call be polled via all protocols except VMware CIM for ESX hosts. Any logical volume that can be monitored by SolarWinds appears in this resource.
- Name: Displays the name of the volume listed.
- Type: Displays the type of volume listed.
- File System: Displays the file system employed on the volume listed.
- Serial Number: Displays the serial number of the volume listed.
- Size: Displays the total size of the volume listed.
- Space Used: Displays the amount of space used on the volume listed.
- Available Space: Displays the free space on the listed volume as a number of bytes.
- % Available Space: Displays the amount of free space on the volume listed as a percentage and a bar chart.