Use the JMX component monitor wizard
Creating a standard template for this monitor is not practical because of the amount of variables in any one specific environment. However, adding this monitor to your environment has been made simple with the use of a wizard driven interface. For details, see the JMX monitor.
Only values that return numerical data can be monitored. String data is not supported at this time. Non-numerical data is shown without a check box.
Add a JMX component monitor
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > SAM Settings > Component Monitor Wizard.
- Select JMX Monitor from the drop down list and then click Next.
- For Server IP Address, click Browse, then select the node you want to monitor.
- Add the Port number, Protocol type, URL path, and Credentials for the remaining fields.
- Click Next. The following MBean selection screen appears:
- Expand the folders by clicking the arrows (or [+]) to expand the tree view folder structure. From here you can drill down to select the attributes you want by checking them.
- Click Next.