Error code 16013 unable to access remote admin share
Error: Unable to access remote administrator share.
Cause: The remote administrator share cannot be accessed.
Resolution: You can enable this feature manually through the following steps:
- Ensure that both computers belong to the same Workgroup.
- Specify which user(s) can access the Administrator Shares (Disk Volumes).
- Enable File and Print Sharing through the Windows firewall.
- Check to see if you can access the Administrator share from another computer.
- When complete, rerun the AppInsight for IIS Automatic Configuration Wizard.