Database Details View
The Database Details view provides a great deal of information about the current database and can be accessed by clicking any listed database.
Important: A high number of databases monitored on a single SQL instance using AppInsight for SQL can cause job timeout issues. To alleviate this problem, try increasing the timeout value. If this does not resolve the issue, reduce the number of visible databases by granting view permissions to the user account used for polling only for the databases you want to see.
Navigate to the Database Details view
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click to the AppInsight for SQL Details view.
- From the All Databases resource, click any database in the list.
The available resources unique to this view include:
- Active User Connections
- Database Availability
- Database Details
- Database Disk I/O
- Database Size by File
- Log Flushes
- Processes and Services
- Top 10 Clustered Indexes by Fragmentation
- Top 10 Most Expensive Queries by CPU Time
- Top 10 Nonclustered Indexes by Fragmentation
- Top 10 Tables by Size
- Transaction Log Disk I/O
- Transaction Log Size by File